I would appreciate the opportunity to present to you how I would market your home or development. With the backing of an award winning graphic design company and years of experience developing marketing materials and campaigns I am confident that I can represent you and your property well and produce a fantastic and successful sales campaign for your home or development.
As your agent I am legally required:
- To use best efforts to market the property and promote the interests of the seller
- To obey all lawful instructions of the seller
- To fulfill fiduciary obligations of disclosure, loyalty and confidentiality
- To exercise reasonable care and skill in the performance of the agreement
- To present, in a timely manner, all offers and counter offers to and from the seller even when the property is already the subject of a contract of purchase and sale
- To disclose to the seller, in a timely manner, all facts affecting the sale of the property known to the brokerage
- To keep the seller fully informed regarding the progress of the sale of the property
- To advise the seller to obtain expert advice on matters of importance to the seller
As your agent I am committed to making the marketing and sale of your property as convenient and effective as possible for you. To that end I will:
- Submit the listing to the multiple Listing Service in a timely manner.
- Complete all required date entry fields for submission with the MLS contract.
- Ensure an exterior photo is posted.
- Obtain gross square footage and interior room size measurements of the property.
- Cooperate with the realtors working with buyers.
- Advertise the property on www.mls.ca and www.realtylink.org .
- Advertise the property on www.luxuryrealestate.com if appropriate.
- Place a for sale sign on the property [where appropriate].
- Collect a copy of the title and review charges to ensure the property can be properly conveyed.
- Arrange for showing of the property at times acceptable to the sellers and, if tenanted, respect the tenant’s rights by complying with the Residential Tenancy Act.
- Respond to consumer and realtor inquiries.
- Assist and advise the seller of their options in negotiating favorable terms and conditions with a buyer.
- Provide required information and documentation to the brokerage conveyance department.
- Forward completion instructions to the lawyer/notary acting for the buyer and seller.
- Arrange for the transfer of keys and access devices to the buyer on completion.